• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am currently acting as bunny play ground.

DarceyH

Warren Scout
So while my family are off on holiday, I have the house to my self, so of course, rules are out the window, and the animals are running wild. I have my bunnies inside for the first time, (well seccond if you count yesterday) my kitchen is suppriseingly rabbit proof, so they have had the run if it! I am currently lying face down in the floor, and have quickly become a rabbit climbing frame. Only suffered one small nip as my arm was in the way, so far, although I was just dug at... Oh well! The buns and I are having so much fun, I don't even care! :love:

I do exactly the same with my two :) they love it. It took them a while to figure out how to hop on the tiles though!

I did the same when my mum and sister went on holiday and I had the house to myself for a week :D Bella and I had a wonderful time :thumb:

Back