• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you store your pellets in

JackieS

Warren Scout
Am looking for an airtight container that would store buns food in it (10kg bag) so I can tidy up the kitchen abit (at the mo we just have the bag out, but buns bag, plus cats bag, plus litter etc means its a mess and its annoying me!)

What do you store you food (pellets) in?

A normal cereal container, but you can get big ones for dog food and I imagine that would fit the whole bag in :) I think they're on zooplus :)

Edit- that is kept in an 80L storage box in the hall way, along with some other rabbit/cat stuff :)

Edit2- found this one if that is something you wanted, don't know if bunny teeth could get to it? You can get the big solid ones too, I saw one in JTF warehouse yesterday:)

http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/dogs/dog_bowls_feeders/food_storage/13680

Last edited:
Thank you Aly - I was looking for something straight edged (ish) rather than round as will be abit more neat, but definitely an option if I can't find anything else

I tip ours into a plastic box with a lid. The spare stay in the bag, with the top folded over and a big clip on it. I find they are easy to scoop out of the box with an egg cup than the bag.

I bought a storage box yesterday to put the fibrefirst sticks in (45L I think..!) and that's made everything tidier :) it's pink too :p

Back