• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How do I?

LOUlou1986

Young Bun
Stop my mini lop peeing on me :-( he's about 10 weeks old and will sit cuddled up on me then ten mins later just pee pee :-(

It's probably due to the fact he isn't neutered. Are you planning to get him done? It is highly recommended, although it won't be able to be done for a while as he isn't old enough yet! :wave:

You could try litter training but it might not have much success. Try having a thick towel or something on your lap so when he pees, he won't actually pee on YOU:wave:

Puppy pads are great and you can get big packs cheaply and they had a waterproof backing and if you are using them on your knee you will know if he starts eating one!

Nibbles and buttons always used to have accidents when they were younger, have you tried to litter train him yet?

Is he litter trained and can he get from your lap to the litter tray? His bladder control may not be great/he may not care as much, at that age you need to accommodate more for what he needs. If you don't want Him to wee on you you'll just need to not keep him on your knee.

I'm deffo going to get him done my local vet will not do it until he's six months old, I'm hoping after then to get him a lil female friend, I've not attempted litter training yet but he is pretty good in his hutch only goes in the bedroom area, I'm trying to find a litter tray to fit in that area so I can bring it out when he comes i the house but struggling to find one that fits, I also have some scrap carpet so going to line his hutch in that as I keep reading on here saw dust is bad for them 😰

Tbh I don't think you will get it stopped until he is snipped. We had Lola litter trained before she was spayed and she peed on us and my mum. She also pooped every time she got cuddles too but now does none of this. Puppy pads are great.

Back