• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Three little furry friends need some vibes if possible.Post 4 :(

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
I won't go into any great detail but three little furry friends could do with some vibes.

One has terminal cancer, one is starting to cause me concern and the last one is ready to pass onto the bridge.

My job is not always fun.:cry::cry:

But I will keep them all safe, warm and always endeavour to do everything in my power to help them.

Sometimes though there is nothing I can do, other than to make sure their passing as peaceful as possible.:cry::cry:

Last edited:
I'm sorry a furry friend has passed, but it would be a comfort that you were there. Sending vibes for the remaining poorly ones. xxx

Thank you everyone for you kind wishes.

The remaining guinea pig whose friend passed away yesterday has been silent for most of the day, which of course is only to be expected, however once he heard the other piggies going mad for their tea, he actually perked up and joined in with the wheeeeek, wheeeeeeeks.......!!:D

The bunny with terminal cancer is doing remarkably well and even quite feisty at times.:D

The other guinea who seems to be losing weight slowly and for no apparent reason is going to be checked out by my vets this week. I've got a feeling that something sinister is going on inside, I hope that I am wrong though.

I love my job and most of the time it is wonderful but there are other times when it is incredibly stressful.

Back