• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It might be too soon

Rexripley

Mama Doe
I know a lot of people think its too soon to get Alfie a new partner but I can't stand seeing him like this so he's away for a few dates at the spca in an hour to see if he can find a new bunny friend
Well keep you all updated

Last edited:
Whatever feels right for you, he's a very good looking bunny so won't have any problems attracting a new Mrs :) best of luck xxx

Perhaps it might be a good idea to wait til you get Pickles' PM result back :?

Heart failure :( we got her back yesterday to bury. Our vet is brilliant and checked straight away. I went and spoke to the manager yesterday at the place we got her from and he admitted theyre not using the same breedr anymore :(

Heart failure :( we got her back yesterday to bury. Our vet is brilliant and checked straight away. I went and spoke to the manager yesterday at the place we got her from and he admitted theyre not using the same breedr anymore :(

:cry:

I hope that Alfie can find a friend xx

I think it's an excellent idea to get a new friend for Alfie. Sorry to hear about the results, I guess at least you know now, not that it makes it an easier xx

its never too soon hun xxx

its whats right for the bun and if you feel you are able to

Some people wait some people get another bun as soon as possible because they cant stand watching the bun grieve if the bun is reacting that way

I got jake very soon after yuki passed... then within a few months Jake died of a stroke.... so yuki and jake died within 6 months of each other it was heart breaking but yuri was depressed... she cuddled up to objects and licked them she became attached to me and shes not that kind of bun. She didnt move around alot like she does and she just sat in a corner so as much as it hurt as much as it was painful and unbearable for me to think about another bun after loosing two so close to each other I did it, I did it for Yuri

No one has ever said its too soon on here or judged someone for it in fact people normally praise you for doing whats right for your bun even though it upset and hurts you.

scamps is the bun I rescued recently and he is a terror sadly not a cuddle bun like jake and yuki but he loves fusses, I havent bonded with him like I did yuki and jake but I have to give myself time, thats not to say i dont love him though.

Back