• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Overwhelmed with caring bunny and guinea pig owners.

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
Something to lift our spirits.

In all my 11 years of doing bunny and guinea pig boarding have I never experienced such an overwhelming demand for accommodation.:shock:

It obviously means that more people than in the past are wanting proper care for their little ones when they go on holiday. :thumb::D Fantastic news in my opinion.

The down side though is that I have had to turn down so many requests from people wanting me to care for their furry families.:(

But...........................I have been recommending a couple of other places that offer excellent facilities and I know that great care and consideration is given to each and every boarder.

So many people are planning ahead when booking their holidays......and many of my clients book me first and then book their own holiday.

Positive news, much needed when most of the time we hear of such sadness regarding rabbit......and piggy welfare.

Di.

That's good news :thumb:. My 2014 boarding was booked in June on the same day I collected my babies from their 2013 boarding :lol:. Then I went and booked my holiday :thumb:. Gotta look after the 'family' first.

That's great. Sometimes there are so many sad rabbit and piggy stories that its easy to feel like its all bad. Fantastic that there is such a demand for good rabbit/piggy boarding.

I usually book my rabbit/piggy boarding before my holiday too as I only know of one good boarding place around here a if they can't get in there I don't go on holiday that particular week.

Back