• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

UNBELIEVABLY good fly catcher *includes unpleasant pic*

marchi1990

Mama Doe
I have been soooo worried about the flies recently as I know all of you are.

So I did a little research and came across this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00872VXRW/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Reviews looked pretty good so I decided to give it a go.

The results are astonishing! It has only been up a few days but my word...

Sorry, I realise the photo isn't pleasant but I really wanted to show you how successful it is. Couldn't recommend enough. It's scary how many flies are out near the buns.

mmm i had one of those. wait another week and see if you still like it. the smell produced by the one i had was like nothing on earth.

We have had a fly living in our house for about a week now. Well, my Daughter says it's the same one and she has called it Lionel :roll:

It's not a very big fly, not a blue or green bottle, just a fly really.

Lionel sits on her plaster cast regularly throughout the day and she talks to him :shock::roll:

We have had a fly living in our house for about a week now. Well, my Daughter says it's the same one and she has called it Lionel :roll:

Lionel sits on her plaster cast regularly throughout the day and she talks to him :shock::roll:

Awwwww- sounds like a friend for life!!

I can vouch for these fly traps,they are absolutely fantastic,I was changing mine once a week in the hot weather because there were flies up to the top.The only down side is the smell,its worse than three week old road kill and was making me gag every time I went within fifteen foot of it :mrgreen:

I can vouch for these fly traps,they are absolutely fantastic,I was changing mine once a week in the hot weather because there were flies up to the top.The only down side is the smell,its worse than three week old road kill and was making me gag every time I went within fifteen foot of it :mrgreen:

When you say you emptied it is that removing the flies and the liquid?

Awwww, that's so cute! :love:

I feel totally sick looking at that:mrgreen: But I hate blow flies around my pets ( even though I realise they do a great job of disposing or dead bodies and other debris in the wild) I will probably get one/some of these but will certainly get my hubby to dispose of it long before it begins to smell. I feel sick again at the thought :mrgreen: :shock:

Thank you for sharing - sort of :shock:

I have fly paper at the mo that currently has 2 flying things on it! :lol:

I'm going to use your link right now.....

I feel totally sick looking at that:mrgreen: But I hate blow flies around my pets ( even though I realise they do a great job of disposing or dead bodies and other debris in the wild) I will probably get one/some of these but will certainly get my hubby to dispose of it long before it begins to smell. I feel sick again at the thought :mrgreen: :shock:

I know, it makes me feel really itchy when I'm near it!

Back