• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I thought rabbits were nocturnal.

moonturtle

Warren Scout
When I came home from work tonight around 6, I let Bo out of her cage. I left the house at 7:30 to meet some friends for dinner and talk. I came home around 10, she was in her cage in the area she sleeps. I took her out to snuggle with her a while. We snuggled and played. I turned on the television and a Harry Potter movie was on, so of course I started watching it. Then my mother called me on Skype, so I talked to her for a while. I was finishing the movie and getting ready for bed when Bo hopped into her cage again. She began to fuss with hay, her water bottle, and then she tipped over her food bowl and began banging it against the bars. She wanted fed then she wanted to go to sleep. It is only midnight, not real late. Now in her defense, I normally bed her down for the night around 10 on the weekdays because I go to bed around 11 for work. What a party animal I have.

They aren't actually nocturnal, they're crepuscular. Most active at sunset and sunrise and it tends to come in short, sharp bursts rather than hours at a time :wave:

Back