• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Correx

Has anyone ever used correx with rabbits before? I am considering ordering some to make a decent sized hamster run which can be high enough that Daisy (our Syrian) won't climb out. I bought a hamster playpen but that was useless as she was out in 5 seconds and I still want something a bit more free range than her ball as, apart from anything else, we can't interact with her when she is charging round in her orb :)

I wondered whether it would be suitable to make indoor rabbit playpens for my house bunny boarders? I currently use the metal pens but the correx would be more quickly disinfected, though I don't know if they would chew it.

And also, you can buy the flexible correx on a roll, and it would appear to make perfect hutch lining/bunny shed flooring but I don't know without looking at it, so if anyone has used it for this purpose, thoughts on non-slipperiness, suitability and hygiene are welcomed.

Any opinions or advice welcome...Thanks in advance wise people.

Back