• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love..

chloeturner

Warren Veteran
..my little Lola so much :love: she loves nothing more than hopping onto my lap and having a snuggle. She loves giving my face a good wash, she loves nose rubs, ear strokes, full body strokes :love:

She was abit annoyed in this photo, thumped her feet on me because I stopped stroking her to take a picture, and then continued to lick my clothes :lol::love:

2013-08-16105738_zps8f7c9cad.jpg

Feel free to add your own snuggle pics! :D

Soul bun

OOOoooooh, that pic is adorable!!
Feeling a bit blah the other night, I flumped on the kitchen floor whilst Reggie was eating... He looked up (still chewing on his hay with the most inquisitive look), hopped on over and nestled in the space my legs had created... He stuck his nose right in where my knees were bent... OMG, I love bunny cuddles... Instintantly felt better... :love::love::love: I couldnt reach my phone so couldn't take a piccy but it was the cutest! :D

Back