• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buying meds/nebuliser online

Jaffacake

Alpha Buck
So another thread today mentioned buying metacam online.

I was wondering how many people buy metacam, bisolven and other meds online and where you get them from? Is this safe/legal? Is it significantly cheaper?
I was also wondering where the best place is to get a decent nebuliser. How do we know it's good? What do you use? We'd be willing to spend a reasonable amount on it as we'd only want to buy ONE in Foxie's lifetime so it'd have to be good (if we decide we need one, and we're getting to that point :().

Thanks! :)

i have the omron c28 nebuliser aswell.

i buy all meds from the vets though. i feel better doing it that way and it doesn't work out much more once you pay for the prescriptions. :wave:

Thanks very much :)
All advice is greatly appreciated! I don't know what's best, so I'm just trying to work it all out :) We are picking up a prescription from the vets tomorrow and he is back in for a check up in a week and a half. So I will ask then how much the vet thinks he's improved as we are doing things now.

I have an Omron as well, not sure what model, was about £50 on amazon.

This is what I have.

Also my vets charge me £30 for 30ml of Metacam. They charge me £5 for a written prescription and I buy 180ml of Metacam from VetUK for £20 and £2 postage, so much cheaper. :wave:

This is what I have.

Also my vets charge me £30 for 30ml of Metacam. They charge me £5 for a written prescription and I buy 180ml of Metacam from VetUK for £20 and £2 postage, so much cheaper. :wave:

Animed only charge £16.99 and free postage :)

Thanks so much everyone for your help! This thread is great :) I will have a look at all of the different websites. Any more recommendations are welcome! :D

Back