• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who me??

He gets a certain michief expression on his face and we know he is going to gnaw something. 90% of the time he is an angel and apart from putting wires in conduit we can leave everything else but about twice a week we get that expression and then the chair leg gets it! He knows he shouldn't as he gives a quick gnaw and then looks round waiting to be told off.

He gets a certain michief expression on his face and we know he is going to gnaw something. 90% of the time he is an angel and apart from putting wires in conduit we can leave everything else but about twice a week we get that expression and then the chair leg gets it! He knows he shouldn't as he gives a quick gnaw and then looks round waiting to be told off.

Hahaha, oh dear! Naughty boy! :lol:

Well we all get in one of those moods sometimes... although I don't tend to chew furniture when I am feeling mischievous :p

:lol::lol: it's the fact that his feet are pointing the opposite way to where he is looking :lol: for a quick getaway :lol:

It took me a bit to realise his feet were on backwards so to speak. Not sure how he got in that position think he was grooming and looked up.

Shhhh don't say anything but we have gone 11 weeks without any tummy trouble. I have stopped all fresh greens of any kind as until he was 5 he had a muesli only diet. If we get to 12 weeks then that is the longest he has gone since I got him without a tummy do.

we have bunny sitters living in next week when we go away ( they have done it before) and they are terrified he will be ill although we found that a dose of infacol cures him in an hour! but how they would manage getting it into him is another matter.

So everyone please keep everything crossed that he stays healthy next week for them.

Back