• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pets at home stories please!

vee-jay

Mama Doe
Posting on behalf of Rabbits Require Rights :)

"Hi folks
Is anyone willing to share their Pets At Home sick RABBIT stories with us via a PM? (please email at rabbitsrocksco@hotmail.co.uk)
Rabbit Require Rights (Scotland)
We need to gather as much info as possible for next meeting of Cross Party Group on Animal Welfare at Scottish Parliament just over 1 months time. The topic up for discussion is the 'sale of pets' - general sale not classified adverts - so the info we need will relate to pet shops only this time round.
We are a much needed voice for our buns on this committee, I will also be joined by a RWAF Rep & the founder of our local Rabbit only rescue so we can come at it from various points of experiences etc..

we need your input - I'm asking directly rather scrolling through the MANY horror stories on here as I do not want to use your stories without permission

please participate, one of our aims is to stop the pet shop sales of rabbits & only by putting across as much info as possible into conditions of animals etc, can we have a chance of making this change.
Thank you, for the Buns!

please email me at rather than via FB otherwise thing will get messy & I'll most likely end up loosing important conversations

rabbitsrocksco@hotmail.co.uk

www.rwaf.org.uk/rrrs "

Back