• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

De-plumming Vibes Please

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
My little Paddy bear is having his plums removed today :shock:
We were concerned that as he had seizure in July he would be at more risk of another one whilst undergoing a GA but our minds were put at ease thankfully. The vet explained the gases they use are designed to bring the risk down and as it was a one off seizure for Paddy he should be ok. I'm still worried and have to wait until 3pm before I can phone, its going to be agonizing! He is a my baby :oops:

So if anyone has any spare vibes could you please send them to my wee boy :love:

Thanks ladies :)

Well I called at 3pm and thankfully Paddy came through the procedure well, he was still quite groggy at that point though so pick is after 5pm. Hopefully he will have started eating since I called and make a complete recovery.

Paddy is home and well. He has been eating and pooping for Scotland! He is a bit pooped out as well though, bless him.

Back