• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little sister and cat Sachmis cuddling! Cuteness! :)

Jaffacake

Alpha Buck
My 10yo sister has been in Canada for the last two weeks and all the pets have really missed her (so have I!)! Especially Sachmis the cat who just won't leave Bea alone since she got back. She's been following Bea around trying to get cuddles, and she seems very happy that Bea is jet lagged and doesn't want to go to bed because it means she's still getting attention now :love: I just had to share this photo! Sachmis looks so content! :love:

Aww cats are so sweet! :love: some of mine are like very cuddly when they haven't seen me all day:lol:

I love it when I know for sure my pets are happy and she is DEFINITELY one happy cat! She was abused as a kitten- we got her when she was 6 weeks old, half starved, and the neighbourhood kids had been playing catch with her. :cry: The fact she is so friendly and loving now makes me really happy :love: (although she is also a little psycho sometimes! She likes to stalk you from under the sofa and jump out when you walk through the room.:lol:)

Back