• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mini

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
It's been a while, she stopped doing this after Mischa died and after bonding with the lionheads she started DBFing under the bed but not out in the open.

It's nice to see her feeling super relaxed again :love:

masesaju.jpg

Oh bless her , she certainly looks very chilled and content here :love:

I love seeing the buns DBF'ing. :love:

Pickle is always doing a DBF, Pixie even climbs over him and he does not move :roll: :lol:

Awww it's so nice to see a happy bunny, especially after what she's been through losing a bun friend.

It's been nearly a year, bless her, just goes to show how having a friend or not affects them.

Oh bless her , she certainly looks very chilled and content here :love:

I love seeing the buns DBF'ing. :love:

Pickle is always doing a DBF, Pixie even climbs over him and he does not move :roll: :lol:

:lol: She did one with her eyes open the other day :shock: Then got the hump when I woke her up :lol:

You should post more pics of Mini, she's so beautiful :love: she is just like my bridge bun, also called Minnie :love: x

D'awwww! She is adorable! :love::love::love:
So happy to see her showing a blissful moment. :) Although I admit, DBF's scare the heck out of me with my three! :shock:

So beautiful.

Goes to show how complex rabbits are when she's been through the grief of losing Mischa (RIP :love:) and stress of bonding, scraps with Meggy (! Naughty !) etc.

That is so an iPad picture isn't it :p

So beautiful.

Goes to show how complex rabbits are when she's been through the grief of losing Mischa (RIP :love:) and stress of bonding, scraps with Meggy (! Naughty !) etc.

That is so an iPad picture isn't it :p

She's only happy when she can be the bossy one :lol:

Maybe :p best camera sometimes is whatever is close to hand! :lol:

Back