• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The baby pigs first outing

I just adore them both! :love: So jealous you've had such crazy-haired, or in general, long-haired piggies! They just seem to be non-existent where I live. :? The closest I have to long-haired is Gizmo, and he's just Abyssinian-coated!

I just adore them both! :love: So jealous you've had such crazy-haired, or in general, long-haired piggies! They just seem to be non-existent where I live. :? The closest I have to long-haired is Gizmo, and he's just Abyssinian-coated!

Aww you'll find some! I'll be honest, these were from P@H, don't regret it, because I did look for rescue pigs. These two are perfect though :love: I've never seen ones like these two in there before.

My last Peruvian was called Gizmo :)

:shock: OMG where did they come from?! And by the way... GIVE THEM TO ME NOWWWWWWW!!!!!! :lol: :love: :love: :love:

Guilty of getting them from P@H. It was my sister's choice, I just didn't exactly discourage her. Any other piggies, we would have rescued, but THESE pigs were just what she wanted!

Guilty of getting them from P@H. It was my sister's choice, I just didn't exactly discourage her. Any other piggies, we would have rescued, but THESE pigs were just what she wanted!

Aw they have a good home with u that's all that matters. I must admit I got that 'feeling' a few weeks back with a pets at home piggie and if I'd been in a position to get more pets I wouldn't have hesitated. They r truly gorgeous!! :love:

OMG they are wonderful. So nice to see how confident Dandylion is being handled. My 3 are sooooooooo nervous.

Back