• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pretty girl! (Breed?)

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
My friend has a rabbit her dad brought back from work (builder) as someone was taking her for snake food.. She was in a 2ft hutch but is now in a hutch like I have, a 4 x 2ish x 2ish double and has plenty of hay (upstairs!) and run time :) so sooooo much better than snake food!

She's a very pretty rabbit, friendly etc. she loved the bit of hawthorn I gave her!

Really bad pictures but black rabbits are so hard to get photos of! She reminds me of Charlie but she's slender, has a small head and is turning brown.

null_zpsab8da690.jpg

null_zpsb0b4e430.jpg

It tough to tell from the pics, as you say black rabbits are tough to photo. She could be an English or English cross. They can be all one colour rather than with the spots but have a more slender look - or she's just a mix.

Black fur gets that lovely copper tone when they are in the sun, it will go black again when she next moults.

Back