• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Had a sad rabbit dream

Mirth

Mama Doe
In my dream I was at this high school I think, I was late to go into the assembly where other people had to sit and watch something, so I looked through the window and realised it had started so didn't want to go in. Instead I carried on and at the end of the corridor was an empty homemade cage in an alcove, wood floor with mesh covering it and inside was a corner boxed off, but with mesh so there wasn't any hiding places or covered. It was probably 3 foot sq if that, next to it was another older one but that looked like it was ready to be thrown away and was about the same size. Nothing was in either of them and it looked like it had just been cleaned out as it had fresh shavings.

I looked to my left and at the door of this other room was a humongous white, fat giant lop rabbit. It (though I think it was a she) was digging and biting at the carpet and a lady nearby was telling her to stop.

I was half awake by now, but I found out the poor thing was kept in the box and only let out when they cleaned her out as she destroys everything. I shouted "Well no wonder! She's bored and frustrated by being kept in a tiny hutch where she can't even move!" I was ready to contact the RWAF to talk to them and get leaflets about how a hutch isn't enough and see if she would give her up, though I knew I had no room or anything to take her myself. I had woke up by then, but was still thinking about what I would say and come on here in my dream and try and get her to give her up as the dream made me so angry at the school and the women.

Back