• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pictures of my fluff balls

5_zps157bf8df.jpg

2_zpscff73635.jpg

4_zps76051139.jpg

8_zpsf6f179a6.jpg

3_zps7547fcce.jpg

6_zps61386efd.jpg

11_zpsf0dc74bc.jpg

14_zps8f6edc3a.jpg

12_zpsf42c2460.jpg

10_zps22cb7f43.jpg

15_zps68e4cbcb.jpg

9_zps8f22bacb.jpg

7_zps0aee189a.jpg

:love:

Lovely! Amazing that they leave the skirting boards alone (well the bit in the pictures anyway). Black rabbits are great.

Lovely! Amazing that they leave the skirting boards alone (well the bit in the pictures anyway). Black rabbits are great.

They're pretty good at not nibbling stuff, but the skirting boards are chipped from the last people living here anyway. Maybe they had bunnies too. :lol:

Awww I loved looking at them photos :D I have always admired your rabbits from your signature on various threads & now I gots to see them in all their beautiful lionhead glory :love: I have such a soft spot for lionheads, my boy is a lionhead cross, but pretty darn fluffy so far for only 17 weeks old :lol:

Awww I loved looking at them photos :D I have always admired your rabbits from your signature on various threads & now I gots to see them in all their beautiful lionhead glory :love: I have such a soft spot for lionheads, my boy is a lionhead cross, but pretty darn fluffy so far for only 17 weeks old :lol:

He really is, your bun is too cute :love:

Awww they're too cute! :love: I love black bunnies, I never had one, but I fancy one now :lol: I heard somewhere rescue centres can never rehome them because people don't like black rabbits, what a shame, I think they're lovely :)

I love lionheads too - Dexy was a mini lionhead x netherland dwarf and he was a teeny tiny fluffball :D Slipper's a lionhead x dwarf lop and she's pretty fluffy, got some wispy long her bits behind her ears which is so cute :love: And on 31st August I'll be collecting an pair of 8 week old blue eyed white lionheads - I saw them last Saturday and they're just balls of fluff at 4 weeks old :love:

Awww they're too cute! :love: I love black bunnies, I never had one, but I fancy one now :lol: I heard somewhere rescue centres can never rehome them because people don't like black rabbits, what a shame, I think they're lovely :)

I love lionheads too - Dexy was a mini lionhead x netherland dwarf and he was a teeny tiny fluffball :D Slipper's a lionhead x dwarf lop and she's pretty fluffy, got some wispy long her bits behind her ears which is so cute :love: And on 31st August I'll be collecting an pair of 8 week old blue eyed white lionheads - I saw them last Saturday and they're just balls of fluff at 4 weeks old :love:

Awww, I bet you can't wait to get them. :)
I was surprised when I heard that black bunnies are over looked because I just think they're so cute. :love:

Back