• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It must be love, love, love! (Pic heavy!)

Hele

Warren Veteran
Last Wednesday my lovely foster bun Poppy and my baby boy Thor went off to rescue for bonding!

On Saturday I become a failed fosterer and officially adopted Poppy bringing the happy couple home, they honeymooned for a few nights in the kitchen before moving into their lovely new shed yesterday. They have been a match made in heaven and spent most of today snuggled up under a plastic children's chair in their run!!! <3

They would like to share some of their honeymoon pics!

Poppy, the beautiful Bride (with her hair behaving for once!)

The handsome Groom Thor

And together :love:

:love::love::love:

Last Wednesday my lovely foster bun Poppy and my baby boy Thor went off to rescue for bonding!

On Saturday I become a failed fosterer and officially adopted Poppy bringing the happy couple home, they honeymooned for a few nights in the kitchen before moving into their lovely new shed yesterday. They have been a match made in heaven and spent most of today snuggled up under a plastic children's chair in their run!!! <3

They would like to share some of their honeymoon pics!

Poppy, the beautiful Bride (with her hair behaving for once!)

The handsome Groom Thor

And together :love:

:love::love::love:

Oh my goodness, I am beaming with happiness reading this thread. A bunny match made in heaven! :love: they look like 2 very loved up bunnies, totally adorable :love::love:

Thanks guys :p I can't tell you how chuffed I am to see them happy together :love::love::love:

(Though it was rather comical earlier when I made them jump by accident and they both attempted to bolt through the tube leading back into the shed at the same time.... I think they actually managed it!!! :shock: :lol:)

Aaaw - I wish I wasn't working so much (although I desperately need the money) as I would love to see these two together in the fur, having seen them both separately.

Oh my. No wonder you are a failed fosterer, or should that now be a successful adoptor?! Poppy is gorgeous. They both are :love:

Back