• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two extremely naughty rabbits for sale!

bunnylover1995

Alpha Buck
About three hours ago I changed the girls litter tray and put in loads of the new toys I bought today (I spent £100 on the pets today :roll: my Uni fund balance is now £2.57 :shock:). Anyway, so I replaced their hay and then went to change their water bottles, I came back and packed everything back in to the shed, about 10 minutes later I went to check on them, to see how they were getting on with the rattles and what not, and there were... NO RABBITS!

I was running around tearing my hair out, and spent the next two and a half hours asking the neighbours if they'd seen anything in their gardens (as I'd put the bunny-proof precautions away for the night because it's meant to rain and they can get under the fence if there's nothing up).

I was hunting behind everything, searching all through the house, thinking they must have escaped when I was cleaning.

Then mum went in to the shed to get my brother an ice-cream because he was crying as he thought they were gone forever... and this is what she found...

They'd hidden in the hay (this is their special extra-yummy hay :lol:) although there isn't much left now :roll: I thought it felt heavy when I picked it up... I tried to be mad at them, but they covered me in licks and just gave me the cutest look when they saw me :love:...

Awww look at their wee faces, the look of guilt is clear :lol: we is sorry mummy we just couldn't resist the tasty hay nom nom :lol:

Back