• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

VioVet... How long

Kayaksteph

Mama Doe
To people who have used them.

How long do you normally wait for an order? And if you have to wait did they contact you?

I order prescription products, I scan and email the prescription, sort out the order and its always there within a couple of days, they are the best Ive found so far. I try to spend enough for free delivery but failing that I do whatever the cheapest one is.

they email to say they've received your order then again when despatched.

I've used VioVet in the past for rx medication and they have been incredibly good, would use them again in the future if I need to!

Thanks for the replys.

Think i better email them as i ordered thurs night and i have had one email but nothing else. Hmmmmm.

Thanks again

I ordered some treats Saturday 3rd but didn't get it until this Monday, that's because the treats i'd ordered weren't in stock though.
I emailed them about it as I didn't know they had to order them in and they were very helpful, said I could swap it for something else but I didn't need to so I just waited.

Back