• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guinea Pig babies born 8/12/2013!

Wickgaga

Warren Scout
I was awake to witness the birth, and it was a very exiting, smooth, and fast birth. All went just perfect, and all are well today. Even had a couple chomps of hay already! :thumb:

I love how baby piggies are literally mini versions when they are born, no worry about bald wriggly defensless little things.

Oh my goodness! Squeee they are beautiful, so pretty! Such cute little mini pigs!

You're really lucky to have witnessed the birth and have such gorgeous babies. :love:

ETA: Fab pics! You sure know how to capture their cuteness! :D

Last edited:
I thought by the date I'd skipped to the Xmas season :)
I forget we all write the date different :) x
Cute pics :) x

I love how baby piggies are literally mini versions when they are born, no worry about bald wriggly defensless little things.

This is what I was thinking! I've never seen baby piggies, they are literally adorable tiny guinea pigs!!! :love:

Aaaw they are beautiful :love: :love: I think it's amazing how they come out as perfect miniatures of their parents :D

Last edited:
They are adorable!!! I think the one with the biggest white-striped face looks like a Harry or Harriet because it looks like he/she has a lightning bolt :love:

They are so cute there heads are big like adult heads that there body need to catch up with
Absolutely stunning makes me piggy broody

I love the way they are born all ready to go - amazing.

Are you going to keep them all? They are totally adorable:love:

Thank you very much everyone! I love how they are born mini-adults, too! It's so exciting to see what pattern and color they are right when they are born. I will not be keeping them all.

Surprise to me though, had one more born last night.... :love:

Back