• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sumbun ... a very special BARC rescue bun.......got married ....

here we go ...

The georgeous Velma ...and her new husbun William ..who is an ex barc bunny too.

They are spending their honeymoon here then off to their home on Friday .

for anyone who doesn't know Velma ...do a search on her and you will find here story .. id put a link but ive forgotton how .. :oops:

Awww I saw it on facebook but thats so brilliant!!

I just love William and I know Velma will have a fabulous home :love:

Such beautiful photos and they look so very happy and settled together :love: after all she has been through, I had a little cry of happiness at what a fantastic life Velma now has thanks to yourself. William looks totally adorable and so very handsome himself, and the fact that he is an ex Barc bunny as well, just makes it even more special. You know the stories such as beautiful Velma's must really make all the hard work you do even more worthwhile.

All barc bunnies (especially Paddington and Pepe :D) are just the best bunnies ever, but Velma has just touched so many people's hearts, and although absolutely brilliant news, I guess Friday will have a slight twinge of sadness for yourself at her leaving home so to speak. I just hope you made it a condition of her adoption, that her new family still has to regularly post updates and photos from the happy couple.

Oh dear, crying again, Velma is just so very, very special and loved by so many.

:love: CONGRATULATIONS :love: VELMA and WILLIAM :love:

Back