• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Dreams?

KMazzy

Alpha Buck
Does anyone ever dream about their rabbits?

Last night I had a horrible dream where I was out in a carpark in the rain, walking Jaffa on a lead! :shock:

As if that wasn't bad enough then a dog ran over to him and bit his face! I shouted at the dog to get away and Jaff was all twitchy and panicky and had blood running down his face. :cry:

It was awful. Why would my brain conjure up such a hideous thing? :(

I've dreamt someone stole Marley :( had to check he was there in the early hours of the morning.

My brain is a horrible thing. From them living in a tiny broken bottom hutch in my bedroom and catching their leg in the gap, to them being stolen, to them being stood on....

I think even though the last is most likely I'm still safe. Boyfriend has sacrificed his own safety many times when they've ganged up on him by sitting/running to awkward places. Nearly knocked him out the other day....

Back