• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

P@H

Charmednm

Mama Doe
Went in for a wee looksee and if you adopt a rabbit from them they will provide a voucher worth £60 neutering/spaying. And then it gave a small list to why it was beneficial or them to get done. A wee tip of the hat to them.

They also had a baby poppy in I had to stop myself from getting it :lol:

I got one with Jasper. It's only valid at their in store vets so I'm going to have to drive an hour to the nearest one. It's still cheaper to pay the petrol for that than pay for his neuter though.

I got one with Jasper. It's only valid at their in store vets so I'm going to have to drive an hour to the nearest one. It's still cheaper to pay the petrol for that than pay for his neuter though.

Never had my glasses so never saw the small print lol

We got one when we adopted Jasper in May and they paid for his op to have his undescended testicle removed as well which was £80 on top of his neutering :wave: I can't fault the CC we went to either, they were really good and Jasper was up and bouncing around a day later :shock::lol: He has healed really well :D

I paid £100 to have Nibbles neutered in October, so the voucher was worth it even though we had to drive to Nottingham which is 45 mins away.

Back