• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Love the smell of bunny!!

Emmzie

Warren Scout
Sounds odd I know but me and Fudge have a right good cuddle. I lay on the floor with my arms out and he rests his head on my arm to stroke him. He grinds his teeth while I do this and when I stop he licks my arm for more :)but I love sniffing his head haha does that sound odd? He smells of fresh hay love it!! :) he actually fell asleep on me for he first time resting his chin on my arm he is so soft and loving :)

~ Emmzie x

Sounds odd I know but me and Fudge have a right good cuddle. I lay on the floor with my arms out and he rests his head on my arm to stroke him. He grinds his teeth while I do this and when I stop he licks my arm for more :)but I love sniffing his head haha does that sound odd? He smells of fresh hay love it!! :) he actually fell asleep on me for he first time resting his chin on my arm he is so soft and loving :)

~ Emmzie x

I was explaining to my mum how much I love 'bunny smell' the other day and she looked at me like I'd lost it. I love the smell of my chooks too. I think it's that general earthy/ hay smell :D

I was explaining to my mum how much I love 'bunny smell' the other day and she looked at me like I'd lost it. I love the smell of my chooks too. I think it's that general earthy/ hay smell :D

It's lovely is it!! Even though he has a urine problem at the moment he doesn't smell horrible he smells so fresh haha :)

~ Emmzie x

I love the smell of my bunnies. But really going off distilled white vinegar. Need to get a higher sided litter box for Nancy. Normal cat litters were fine for Will & Poppy my little Nethies, but Nancy's bigger & gets her tail higher:D

I cant really get near my 2 just now, they are very skittish!! However, their shed smells beautiful, I got 3 half bales of hay from our farm shop, 2 are stalky and 1 is a meadow type hay which is soooooo sweet smelling, would gladly stick my face in and chew!!!!

I could smell my bunny for hours. It's a lovely smell, a mix of soft clean fur & fresh hay :love: I must confess I also torture him with kisses :lol: he doesn't seem to mind one bit though :D

I am always sniffing my buns. :lol: They smell gorgeous! :love: I do think they have different smells too. Fiver smells different to Xena. :lol:

I am exactly the same I love the smell of bunny :love: it's really hard to explain what they smell like though, I'm going for soft fluffy hay :lol:

Always nuzzle Stu when I have a cuddle, he smells of fresh grass and usually dirt as he like to roll in the dirt too :roll:

I like to sniff him if it has rained or is going to rain as he smells different too. :oops:;):lol::lol::lol:

Just had good night kisses off my man! He smelt Devine mmmmm fresh hay smell!! Love him!!

~ Emmzie x

I hate to put a downer on everyone, and I'm always going on about this but...

Randy bunny smell :mrgreen: yuck! :lol:

Back