PDA

View Full Version : So happy - they have come on leaps and bounds! (Or should I say binkys)

bunnyo1
11-08-2013, 09:42 PM
Hiii :)

I've been trying to bond my two rabbits for about 3 weeks now (first week I was kindly helped out by a boarding service near where I live) and my two rabbits were nearly there, one grooming the other but not getting anything back. He also kept humping her which she really doesn't like.

Anyway when I moved them into my new place I kept them sharing a run and swapping cages, only out together when I was there to supervise but they weren't making any progress at all.

Earlier Jaycie managed to get out of the run somehow and I found her running round my dining room (where they are currently) so I just thought right fine I'll let him out too. I know it was quite a risk considering the space is much larger but it turns out it was exactly what they needed! Jaycie likes her own space away from Freddie and she now has a lot more of it. Now he actually groomed her back properly for the first time! :D They've been lying down together as well and I am just so happy :) :love::love::love:

mini lop1
11-08-2013, 09:47 PM
aww how lovely to hear :love: , I see your in Manchester area to, so am I :)

bunnyo1
11-08-2013, 10:12 PM
aww how lovely to hear :love: , I see your in Manchester area to, so am I :)

Thank you! :)

Yeah I'm around the Stockport area :thumb: