• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Found a way...

Jojo123

Mama Doe
To give my bunnies a good groom as it normally involves me chasing them around the room until they keep still for two minutes over and over again! I took the top cage part off the cage on the carpet to clean the bottom and Buster got in it, so I closed it and sat in the top part Buster was so busy trying to bite through the bars I managed to comb loads off him! Then it was Alfies turn and managed to give him a good comb also! Ha I outwitted you this time bunnies :lol:

I'm not entirely sure from your description, but did you just shut yourself in the rabbit cage so you could groom them :lol::lol::lol: Well if it works, it works :thumb:

I sat in the opening at the top, my shoulders up was out the top and the rest was in the cage. It was a squeeze! :lol: But the job was done much to the disgust of the bunnies! Although Buster was trying to get back in when I was doing Alfie, he gets a bit jealous! xx

Back