• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

DIY hay rack

PrincessPomPom

Warren Scout
Finally the millions of noodle boxes we have laying around come in handy! :lol: finally no hay on the floor to block the vacuum cleaner and not for pompom to pee and poop then sleep in! It's now only for eating while you poop as you do :lol:

1499gsp.jpg

Last edited:
I did something like that for my buns, but Tonic popped his bum in and wee'd in it! lol x

I have a carton from the supermarket, you know the cartons they put the milk bags in to display them? So it has two openings, one for each bunny. :D

Maybe I should just take a photo :lol:

Great idea!

I have a carton from the supermarket, you know the cartons they put the milk bags in to display them? So it has two openings, one for each bunny. :D

Maybe I should just take a photo :lol:

Great idea!

Yes please x

I did something like that for my buns, but Tonic popped his bum in and wee'd in it! lol x

:lol: This made me chuckle!

What a great idea! I know for definite that 2 of my buns would destroy that rather quickly! I guess it's cheap to replace though :) x

Back