• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looking for an old thread......

catpud

Warren Scout
Just a quick one, I am quite sure I read a thread on here a while that had a suggestion list for items that rescue centres find useful to receive. I have a little bit spare so want to see if anything is useful so I can surprise a local rescue. Does anybody know where I can find the thread? I can't seem to find it anywhere

Or if nobody can find the thread perhaps you can help me figure out if the items are worth sending? I brought some new plastic balls with bells in, but they came in a pack of six, my rabbits don't chew plastic and I only needed two so have four spare.

Also have two unused plastic bowls (for food or water) as they seemed a little to light for my bunnies, they can be tipped.

Thirdly more newspapers and shredded paper from work than I could ever use and more to come

A Box of plastic gloves (the see through food type) that my uncle had lying around but I know I won't use them.

Do these sound as though a rescue could use them?

I work in a rescue and yes all of those items would be very gratefully received! :wave:

Especially the gloves, we never have enough gloves! :? :lol:

Back