• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I feel used (๑°o°๑)

PrincessPomPom

Warren Scout
[SUP][/SUP]Pompom has been horrid for days growling and lunging and basically not wanting to know. She wouldn't come near me,wouldn't even sniff my hand and would lunge and growl whenever I approached her.

Today she's following me around like a lost puppy,sitting by me , letting me stroke her ect and no it's not because she's all of a sudden decided to like me it's because we went grocery shopping and bought carrots with bushy top! Carrots she's not so fussed about but the top she goes absolutely crazy for no treat or veg gets her soppy and friendly like carrot tops . I feel she only likes me because I have them :lol: she sits and begs even tolerated being splashed by an over excited 10 month in his bath because she was too preoccupied with begging for carrot tops which we keep in a bag on the the bathroom door

I feel so used :lol: anyone else? :lol:

:D buns are mercenary devils and will love you for ever if you have food. To them "forever" is until you run out of food. Then they will not want to know you until you have more food! :) that is the way of the bunny I'm afraid.

Although, if Pompom isn't spayed you might find she doesn't lunge as much once she has been done, it does tend to settle the hormones down. Plus has health benefits for her too. Does she have a partner?

You're not alone! Phoebe wants nothing whatsoever to do with me unless she hears the crinkle of a bag, in which case she sits up and gives me her best adorable look. I'm hoping that she changes after her spay. I'm waiting as long as possible because she is so tiny (less than a kg). She gets on well with her two neutered male buddies, but me? Not a chance! :lol:

Mylo is such a madam for food, if we have literally anything she will come running! I've just given her a fenugreek crunchie, she was happily sat on my knee munching away, as soon as the last piece was in her mouth she was off like a shot! :roll::lol:

Nope she's been spayed around 9 days or so and she's still a grumpy bun I'm still waiting for the hormones to go down :lol: and no she doesn't have a partner as when we bought her she was a lone bunny, will get her a friend when she's settled after her spay :D

Back