• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just when you think...

Jojo123

Mama Doe
you have bunny proofed and thought of everything they prove you wrong! Just got home to find lumps of soot and chimney dust all over the grate think my bunnies or one of them have been trying to get up the chimney! :roll:

Eeek! If there is a hole/gap to be found here, Frankie will find it!! We didn't even know there was a hole underneath the fire (it is old and doesn't work, doesn't even have a plug!) until all we saw were Frankies back legs and the rest of her had disappeared up it!! That was a massive scary moment, all sorts were going through my mind :oops: ) That has been firmly boarded up ever since!!

Typical bunnies I think :roll: just when you think you have all their tricks down they come up with a new one! Luckily there isn't anywhere they could go up it, must have been scary to see him disappearing through a hole my friend once lost her snake behind the fire and had to call an electrician to take the fire out and find him!

Back