• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

4/5 cats!

Gorgeous :love:
Where did you get them if you don't mind me asking? Some of them (2 or 3) look like purebreeds so I was wondering if they are. :p

Gorgeous :love:
Where did you get them if you don't mind me asking? Some of them (2 or 3) look like purebreeds so I was wondering if they are. :p

All different places. Two purebreeds, Mia the siamese who was free to good home, anf Winston the ragdoll who was being rehomed as he was scared of dogs. Miggy was bought from free ads, Norman was a kitten we bought - he is half siamese, and Minnie who isnt pictured was free from my work colleague whos two cats had kittens.

All different places. Two purebreeds, Mia the siamese who was free to good home, anf Winston the ragdoll who was being rehomed as he was scared of dogs. Miggy was bought from free ads, Norman was a kitten we bought - he is half siamese, and Minnie who isnt pictured was free from my work colleague whos two cats had kittens.

Yeah I thought they were a siamese and ragdoll :D I love both breeds! Especially siamese cats because they are so chatty- are Mia and Norman talkative? I also thought Miggy looked like a British short hair or similar breed. But she's just a very gorgeous moggy! :love: It always amazes me how people can spend so much on a purebred dog or cat and then give them away free (although obviously the good home is the most important part!).

Yeah I thought they were a siamese and ragdoll :D I love both breeds! Especially siamese cats because they are so chatty- are Mia and Norman talkative? I also thought Miggy looked like a British short hair or similar breed. But she's just a very gorgeous moggy! :love: It always amazes me how people can spend so much on a purebred dog or cat and then give them away free (although obviously the good home is the most important part!).

Yea Miggy is a funny furred cat, no idea what breed/s she is! Mia's owners were gutted to see her go, they cried :oops:!! We paid for Winston but no where near as much as a ragdoll should be.

Mia ans Norman are both VERY vocal!!

Yea Miggy is a funny furred cat, no idea what breed/s she is! Mia's owners were gutted to see her go, they cried :oops:!! We paid for Winston but no where near as much as a ragdoll should be.

Mia ans Norman are both VERY vocal!!

Miggy's breed is 'absolutely gorgeous!' :lol:

I can't imagine any situation where I'd be able to rehome my pets, it would break my heart! :(

I think you might have to do some videos of them talking, I have youtubed 'cat meowing' more than I care to admit :oops: ;)
My cat Sachmis is very chatty too, she has quite a high pitched meow and she just follows me around talking. She likes to talk to the birds so she goes to the top floor, sits on the windowsill and actually CHIRPS! :lol::lol: Pasch is much quieter. :)

I love the one of Winston in the sink :lol::lol:

Can I ask where you got your duvet cover from?! I need a new one and it's so cute :oops::lol:

They are all so gorgeous :love::love: and look full of personality! are they indoor or outdoor? Do they all get on? I have just adopted number 3 and never had more than 2 before, I'm terrified that they won't get on!

They are all so gorgeous :love::love: and look full of personality! are they indoor or outdoor? Do they all get on? I have just adopted number 3 and never had more than 2 before, I'm terrified that they won't get on!

All indoor. Mia hates Winston and Minnie hates everyone apart from Miggy, but they all keep to certain areas etc.

Back