• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best friends

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
My two always have to sleep as close to each other as possible :love: it's the cutest thing ever watching them roll over into the tiny spaces next to each other and pretty much on top of each other some of the time :lol: I thought I'd share my views from the sofa :D

And finally LOOK AT THEIR LITTLE FACES!! :love: I love these two faces :love:

They've started letting me join in with the laying as close as possible to each other, we were all laid on the sofa together yesterday :love:

Harvey has a new friend though, Sid the hamster, who really he couldn't care less about, but put him in his ball and Harvey expects the ball to groom him :roll: he put his head down for it today and Sid tried over and over to roll up Harvey's forehead in the ball, to Harvey's delight because he thought he was getting head rubs :lol:

The pair of them are adorable :love::love::love: And I would love to see photos of Harvey and Sid- that sounds brilliant :love::lol:

Thanks everyone :) I think they're rather cute too :p

The pair of them are adorable :love::love::love: And I would love to see photos of Harvey and Sid- that sounds brilliant :love::lol:

Oh I've tried but Sid is too fast for my camera! I won't stop trying though :lol:

Harvey and Lilly say thank you for all the compliments :) they've been doing even more of their cuddling tonight, after one nap Lilly got up and moved a foot away to lay down, seconds later Harvey was up licking her and then rolled into her so they could be shmushed together again :lol: :love:

Such lovely pictures :love:

I love Harvey's fluffy white belly , awhhh! :love:

My pairs especially Pickle and Pixie regularly spoon - it's so sweet.

Back