• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A trip to the vets!

Liquorice

Mama Doe
Well todays trip to the vets was interesting :lol:

Eventually after showing my mum about the mxymatosis and how much it can hurt your rabbit she said we could take her to the vets for injections. :D The vet said she was in great condition but trying to see her teeth was impossible. I felt so bad for her :( she kicked out and made the vet bleed. She had her front nails clipped but I think the vet just said the back ones were fine so she didn't have to attempt to pick them up :roll: .

The one pice of good news is that she has lost 550g since last year ish :D:D I'm so happy that she isn't gaining weight and I'm glad of her progress :D!!!! She may of been evil today but I still love her :lol::lol: :love:

Just wanted to share todays trip :wave: xx

I am really pleased that you told your Mum about the importance of vaccinations and that your Mum listened :D

I am sure your Bunny does like Vets, she just couldn't eat a whole one all at once !! :lol:

I am really pleased that you told your Mum about the importance of vaccinations and that your Mum listened :D

I am sure your Bunny does like Vets, she just couldn't eat a whole one all at once !! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Just one question!

Best way to give worming treatment!??! :lol::lol:

Best way to worm is soaked into something yummy! Treats, veggies, anything your bun will wolf down :lol:

Well done you for getting your mum to understand about vaccinations, that is not always easy. :thumb:

Best way to worm is soaked into something yummy! Treats, veggies, anything your bun will wolf down :lol:

Well done you for getting your mum to understand about vaccinations, that is not always easy. :thumb:

The vet told we to just squirt it into her mouth :? I knew that would have been hard :lol::lol:

The vet told we to just squirt it into her mouth :? I knew that would have been hard :lol::lol:

Well you can do that, it's a good way to be sure you won't waste meds if they turn their nose up at panacur soaked noms. But if they'll take it on food it's sooooo much easier!

Great news :D Glad she's vaccinated now. I find it easiest to give Panacur squashed between leaves like mint, basil or dandelion xx

Back