• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Colonel Colin of the Third Lopsley Regiment

"Attention shun!!!!" Auntie Di reporting on parade for you..................beautiful Colonel Colin.:love::love:

I'm Auntie Di from the 'Feeling well past my sell by date brigade' :lol::lol::lol::oops::oops:

Wow! I haven't seen the Colonel in such bright light before. He is so handsome! :D His fur is such a lovely caramel color!
May I ask Jane, is he related to Morse? Or do they just look incredibly similar? (Well...except for the naughty gleam in Colin's eye there... :lol:)

Wow! I haven't seen the Colonel in such bright light before. He is so handsome! :D His fur is such a lovely caramel color!
May I ask Jane, is he related to Morse? Or do they just look incredibly similar? (Well...except for the naughty gleam in Colin's eye there... :lol:)

They are not directly related but they are similar cross breeds -English Lop/Standard Rex/Dwarf Lop. Morse's Grandad was an English Lop, Colin's Father was an English Lop. Hence Colin is bigger than Morse :)

Cannot believe I nearly missed a Colonel Colin thread. :love::love::love:

He does look a different colour outside. Love the way he is slinking along in the 2nd photo. Morse and CC are very unique looking buns. :love:

Back