• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Litter tray recommendation

RavenMoon

Mama Doe
Won't be to everyone's tastes as I know a lot of people make their own or use underbed boxes, but I've just ordered my second and third of these (I've got a couple of the smaller ones). My lot don't use their whole base as a litter tray so we have trays inside, but due to that rabbit skill of backing right up into the corner the cat litter trays weren't doing the job. And I think Pooka was by far the worst for it and taught the boys :roll: so I ordered some smaller ones of these thinking they were the biggest size, then ordered this one off amazon. And both the boys can cram into it (and often do). Less mess, both because of the high corner and the clips that can be used for pens and cages mean that you've got some time before bunny detaches and chucks the litter tray (in fact mine have now stopped bothering altogether). Currently got one on the puppy pen for Pooka while we get her used to it before her spay.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B005XLOLVU/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

On, and have a mini lop modelling it :lol: sorry for the poor quality, just taken on the iPad

83d20680f679e3f22e7416824c879c9f.jpg

Back