• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Binky

myfriendpiegan

Warren Scout
My little bun did his first binky yesterday! :D

I was so happy to see it - I'd been worried that he either wasn't happy enough or wasn't able to get enough traction to binky on our hardwood floors :oops:

Here's a picture of him because I think he's beautiful :lol: Unfortunately I didn't manage to get one of him mid-binky :(

170335e8003d11e3a64f22000a1f968e_7.jpg

Is it just the angle of the photo - or has he really got enormous back feet?:love: He is absolutly adorable :love:- I do love seeing that first binky and the feeling it gives you knowing that your bunny is happy:D

Oh my, what an adorable wee lad! :love: Bella was doing lots of binkies in the garden the other day but when I finally had the phone ready to take a picture she stopped! :roll: :lol: But it's a wonderful thing to see :D

He's lovely. :love::love:
We put a big rug down because we have all wooden floors downstairs, and now they do massive 100 mile an hour binky runs incorporating all 4 corners of the rug, the sofa, the window sill and the 2 coffee tables. I have not a chance of catching any of it on film, it's like a blur!

Back