• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I had an intruder in my bed last night

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
:roll: :lol:
1006022_10152122668050558_1279354305_n.jpg

my dog trainer was horrified when I admitted she sleeps under the covers :oops: not because of all that alpha dog stuff, just because it's weird :lol:

my dog trainer was horrified when I admitted she sleeps under the covers :oops: not because of all that alpha dog stuff, just because it's weird :lol:

:lol: just nice and cosy for her! Gordon (cat) sleeps under the covers and rests his head on the pillow. But I think that's more normal for cats!

Well we must be weird too then :lol: Marley sleeps under the covers, with his head on the pillow and his paws around me :oops: I then wake up with Ollie wrapped around my head (like a scarf), Maisy on the other pillow and Becky next to me :lol::lol:

I have feet under my covers like that too...hmmm... :lol:
Jenna wouldn't sleep anywhere else, from the third week she was here. Despite being intended for my daughter, it was my room and bed she found appealing and started at the foot, then slowly scooched up until she got to the pillows. She always sleeps under the blankets and I find her on her special pillow next to mine every morning, doing her best to shove me off the 6 inches of mattress she allows me to have. :lol:

She would be lost in a doggy bed. Or a kennel. She has to be touching me and goes mental if I am away for even a few minutes.
I love having her company. :love:

If I'm ever home alone over night being able to feel her next to me in bed is really comforting :love: sometimes she gets out of bed and sleeps on my chair but I can still see her from my bed :love:

I love having my dog in bed with me, so soft and warm in winter :love: people are far too bothered about germs and stuff nowadays, who cares what people think, they'll never know the joys of having a dogs foot stuck in your back all night :lol:

My Tessy sleeps in my bed with me, I have a really bad anxiety disorder and I don't sleep very well, but if Tess is there asleep on the bed next to me I sleep pretty much the whole night through; only waking up a few times instead of every half hour! She get's really annoyed if my bf sleeps over, as he sleeps on 'her' side of the bed and growls at him every time he moves! (She also gets fed up with his snoring, lol!)

I always sleep better when Dotty is with me (unless she spends the night kicking me :roll:) Sunday night she slept curled up on my pillow, only issue was that her bum was level with my nose :mrgreen:

Back