• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shadowfax

Vegan_Bunny

Warren Veteran
As some of you know, I recently took in a stray rabbit. Well, I have quickly fallen for her. :oops: I have no idea what I'm going to do with her, but she will be getting booked in to be speyed next week. The RWAF have very kindly offered to help me out with the vet fee. :) I will be giving them a huge thank you after the op is over. I just wanted to share a few pics of her to show you just how adorable she is. She has already been following me about when I walk passed her run and has been giving kisses. :love: I'm sure she is doing this on purpose so that I fall in love with her.

Look at the size of her feet! :shock:

She is licking herself after trying to go for a dip in the pond! :shock: Fortunately I managed to stop her before she dived in...I have NO IDEA what she was thinking! She knew it was water but seemed to want to go for a dip. :lol: I have never had a bun do that before.

She was laid here for about 10 mins just chilling after she had had a mad binky. I have never had a rabbit binky whilst on the harness. I dislike them as a rule, but with her living wild for over 3 weeks, I am certainly not going to risk her escaping out of my garden! She seems to rather enjoy being on the harness. :shock:

Sneaking in the one I took :D

935938_10151729882835502_91479705_n.jpg

She's so lovely and cute :love:

Goodness me, look at that baby!! I love black loppy buns :D :love: She seems so relaxed with you, that's amazing!

My word, VB, she is beautiful! :love:
Oh my gosh, I do not know what you plan for her, I know you had talked about rehoming her, but I have no idea how you could!
You are so lucky I don't live next door :lol: I might be camped out on your lawn! :D

Oh wow. She is absolutely gorgeous.

Molly went for a swim in our pond. Couldn't stop her she just lept in. Turns out rabbits can be good swimmers!

Isnt she just so beautiful and totally relaxed! xxxxxxx

My Lucky looks like her but she isn't a chilled bun like Shadowfax

Oh my god she's GORGEOUS!!! :shock::love:

She looks such a relaxed and contented little bun, certainly not phased by being on the harness! :lol:

Thank you. :love: She really is such a complete sweet heart. She takes her metacam brilliantly and lets me put the cream in her eyes with no problem at all. She just sits on my knee and lets me prod and poke her. :lol:

She has been eating her readigrass and pooing overnight! It's taken a few weeks but she has finally realised she can eat whilst in the playhouse. :lol: She has also been gnawing on the apple and willow branches that I put in for her. Fingers crossed this sorts her teeth out. :thumb:

I wish I could get a pic of her binkying!! She matches Fiver with her fantastic binkies. :lol:

As for rehoming her..I'm really not sure. :oops: I'd love to keep her, but would definitely need a job with more hours, and it'd only be feasible if she could be bonded with my two. We shall see how things go after her spey. (Hopefully she isn't already speyed! :shock:)

Back