• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blossom's found a new way to eat hay!

LeahsRabbits

Warren Scout
So i've just attached Blossom a hay rack on, as he keeps pooing and weeing on the one I put in his litter tray (obviously).

So like any normal rabbit would do - Sit in the litter tray and eat from it .. Nope, not Blossom!

1098170_386136508176513_970550116_n.jpg

On a more serious note though - i've just seen him sitting in the hay rack, and I don't want him doing his business in there! How do I stop him? :(

So i've just attached Blossom a hay rack on, as he keeps pooing and weeing on the one I put in his litter tray (obviously).

So like any normal rabbit would do - Sit in the litter tray and eat from it .. Nope, not Blossom!

1098170_386136508176513_970550116_n.jpg

On a more serious note though - i've just seen him sitting in the hay rack, and I don't want him doing his business in there! How do I stop him? :(

i dont think you can stop him buns like to toilet and eat at the same time many people just use two litter trays so they can sit and toilet in one and eat out the other

Aaaw he's so gorgeous! :love: what a silly bunny :p he probably knows you trying to make him go in his litter tray more and he thinks I'm going to eat hay the way I want to :lol: I know others have put a lid on their hay racks to stop them sitting in it maybe cardboard cut to shape? Or maybe move the rack over to the right if possible so he can't jump off the ledge and on to it? :)

* I meant going in his litter tray without going on the hay rack, if that makes sense :lol:

Back