• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is there anything scarier...

Schtoffen

Mama Doe
than your neighbour yelling 'LITTLE'S ESCAPED!!'.

Oh my god I'm still shaking...she could have so easily got onto the road! :cry:

scarey but at least they let you know, was little out in the garden, maybe check boundaries and make sure all secure

Awww scary, glad she's ok.

Harry escaped once after someone stupid forgot to shut the side door on his run :oops::oops::oops::oops:, the gardener found him and put him back for me! Luckily she was a rabbit lover so calmly found him and put him back then continued cutting the grass!

OH left the door open. She was annoyingly sitting in between me and him when we were trying to catch her....washing her little face...but as soon as we got close she bounced away :roll:

Sounds like me and casserole this morning only he jumped out of the run as I lifted the lid to feed them :shock: and shot off like a rocket, I had to rabbit Rangel on my own tho, two plastic box lids work a treat along side the fence :lol:

Back