• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look who's feeling better... FOXIE =D

Jaffacake

Alpha Buck
After absolutely terrifying me last night, as seen in this thread: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?397268-Foxie-is-ill-really-ill-(-ud-11am-8-8 Foxie is now back to nearer his old self! He spent most of the day in his bed area hiding, but in the last hour he has come out to play and is back to his old greedy tricks! :D For some reason, ANYTHING I have in my hand he wants to eat desperately!! Even if he could get some of his own much more easily! :lol: :love:

So basically, here are a bunch of photos of Foxie being Foxie because I am ridiculously relieved he is feeling well again and know there are other people on here who would like to see him better too! Because RU is great :love: Have a look at his sore little nose :(

'*Sigh* when is Mummy gunna come check on me again?! I need some food!'

'Mummy, I have been very sick you know. Look at my poor little face! You should make me feel better with TREATS!'

'I bet there's treats on the other side of the fence. I BET THERE IS!'

'GIMMEE DEM TREATS MUMMY! I is SICK!'

'Look into my eyes Mummy :shock:... you want to give me dem treats.... you waaaant to. :shock:'

'NomnomnomNOMNOMNOMnomnomnom' :lol:

:love:

FOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXIE!!! :love:

So glad he's perkier. He just the most adorable little bunny. Oh I want to squish him all over!

Everything about him is the greatest. I cannot express my true feelings for Foxie. It's just insane how much I love this fellow! Thank you for sharing the photos. :)

I tried to be creative and this happened:

As usual Ren was well behaved and posed daintily. Jaff just jumped about and kicked the sign and wouldn't look at the camera. But he says "get well soon brother-from-another-mother!"

xxxxxxxxxxx

As usual Ren was well behaved and posed daintily. Jaff just jumped about and kicked the sign and wouldn't look at the camera. But he says "get well soon brother-from-another-mother!"

xxxxxxxxxxx

That's so cute! Glad foxie is getting better :)

Thanks so much everyone! :D YAY for medicine (and vibes from RU which I'm sure helped! :p)!

He really is my very handsome boy :love: I find it so strange that he hasn't been with us forever! I will pass on all the well wishes ;)

xxxxxxxxxxx

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: AWESOME!! :lol::lol::love::love::love:

Thanks very much to Ren, Jaffa and yourself for the lovely post. Of COURSE Ren was dainty and good, she always is! But I would expect nothing less from lovely Jaffa. Now I know how small he is, looking at Ren amazes me :shock:

Back