• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbiting on! Lol

I didn't know you could get a rabbit magazine!!! :D I'll be looking into that. Where do you get yours from please?

Ooh how exciting! I bet mine's waiting for me at Home!! :D

You get it quarterly if you join the rabbit welfare association :wave:

Thank you, I can't wait to get them. I've just recently become a member on RU and I'm a bit addicted! I'm staying up way to late reading all the posts so I'll be just the same with a magazine!

Thank you, I can't wait to get them. I've just recently become a member on RU and I'm a bit addicted! I'm staying up way to late reading all the posts so I'll be just the same with a magazine!

I'm exactly the same :roll: i joined one day quickly when my rabbit was ill and needed advice, now I can't stop coming on here ;)

It's amazing how much you learn isn't it:thumb: and I was glad to find out that I'm not only person who loves her rabbit sooooo much ;)

Back