• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chill n chew mats & thank you Jane :)

newbabybuns

Warren Veteran
Thank you Jane for linking us to the bargain cheap Fenugreeks on Viovet. I had never heard of them before, but I think this will be a new fave website for getting supplies!

I just had my parcel delivered with 3 Chill n Snooze beds (think they were half normal price approx!), 2 packs of Fenugreeks, a pack of Summerfields dried petals for £20! P+P was only £1.95 and I only ordered it Tuesday! Really impressed :thumb:

Chill n Chew mats were in stock aswell, which I think people were struggling to find recently. I had to type in boredom breakers to find them, but they were there.

If anyone wants to make an order (has to be a first order), I have a code for £3 off if you spend £15. I think I get £3 off my next purchase, but no obligation, just let me know if you would like it :) x

Great - thanks for that! And thank you Jane!:thumb:

Just ordered loads of Fenugreeks and a throw toy thingy...bunnies are going to love me :love:

How long did yours take to come? I put an order in Sunday for loads of treats but it still says it's getting all the stock.
Did you run them out of fengureeks? ;) :lol:

I only had two packs of Fenugreeks :lol: I ordered Tuesday and it was here today, just the standard Royal Mail p+p!

VRC55U5VQ is the code for £3 off if you were spending over £15 and it was your first order with them. It is a referral code, so if it's used I get £3 off a future order too. You are welcome to use it if it is your first order with them :)

I think lots of bunnies will be getting some nice treats soon :) I can't wait to give mine their beds, but it feels wrong while Frankie is admitted at the vets, so Cookie and Lola will just have to wait till tomorrow!

Back