• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naughty Bojangles

moonturtle

Warren Scout
OK, Bojangles is a mischievous bunny. She loves to get into trouble; sometimes her actions make me laugh when I should be scolding her. This morning, she looked straight at me, backed her behind up against the front door, did her little potty dance, and peed. I scolded her and went to clean it up. As I was approaching her, she binkyed and ran off. Her urine went under the door into the hall, one of my neighbors was standing there given me a nasty look. I just smiled and waved at her (sometimes the stupid foreigner routine works.) I was ready to kill Bo! She is lucky I love her so much. I came back in and went to yell at her again. She binkyed again and ran to her cage for breakfast.

I do love that binky when they know they've been naughty - and know full well that they've gotten away with it.:lol: You just cannot help but laugh at the little devils - and your story did make me laugh!

:lol: she's one clever rabbit, I reckon she's trying to force you to work from home! I love the post-naughty binkies too, it's almost like they're just rubbing it in that they did something naughty and they know they're way too cute and loveable to be in any real trouble :lol:

She knows she gets away with most things. I gently tap her nose when she does things really bad, like chew wires or wallpaper (or the bathroom door.) Don't worry, I put no strength into the tap, I just sternly say no and give her a gently tap. She knows how far she can push me. I think she realized it when I had her about a month. I started dating a guy in early November and I got her in late November. The guy used to live an hour away from me so it was hard for us to get together (plus, there was a lot of personal stuff going on with me that I was getting depressed and didn't want to see people.) One night, in mid-December, he was spending the night with me. He brought his laptop and was doing work (as typical with Korean men,) we had the TV on low, and I fell asleep among the warm blankets, the soft glow of the television and computer, the lower murmur of the TV, and knowing he was next to me. I forgot to put Bo back in her cage before falling asleep. As Young (the guy) was working; he sees two ears at the foot of my bed, then she jumped up and sat there looking at him. He decided to be nice and patted his lap for her to come up to him. She did, she jumped on his lap, looked at him, bit him (drawing blood,) peed on him, and ran. I woke up to him cursing in Korean. I looked for Bo and found her cowering by her cage (she was only 4 months at the time.) I picked her up and started to coddle her. I think that is when she figured out she can bite and pee on him and not get in trouble. She does it quite frequently, but she also cuddles with him when she wants to.

Back