• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anyone bonded a trio and pair?

lucy24

Mama Doe
is it likely to be successful? Id love to have mine in a large group, that way i could sell the current outdoor setup and buy an avairy for all of them which would be bigger and better. but what are the chances of this working out?

Honey and charlie are very loved up and love people. honey is the boss of charlie.

the trio are all sisters. Lilly is the boss but has never been violent towards her sisters. Bluebell and daisy sometimes have had problems but its been settled for months. bluebell is the bottom rabbit.

and please no one get angry with me for asking, just thinking outloud:wave:

Hmm. I usually say that if they all seem happy as they are, then don't mess about with them. I know it would be easier to have them all bonded together, but with that many I would b concerned that some would bond and some wouldn't and it would just be complete havoc and you'd end up back at square one or even worse. :shock:

Can they all see each other? Might be a could indication of how they would get along if they can see each other or "talk" through the bars.

I personally would leave them how they are, but you know your buns better than anyone. x

yes perhaps you are right- when they see eachother they end up fighting-:(

ah well lol

Last edited:
Ah, I would definitely not try it then. Adding another bun into the mix may also spark fighting. You have to think that if they all fell out...what then? :shock:

Back