• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oddeye is not well.

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
Oddeye is not a happy bunny this morning, he seems to have a sore tummy and didn't look at breakfast.
This seems to happen to him occasionally. The last time the vet said we may x-ray if it were to happen again, and I think I'll ask for one and bloods, hopefully once we get him over this episode, to check there is nothing untoward.

IMG_45171280x853.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks everybody.
The vet says he's not in ileus and isn't bloated so we have hopefully nipped any problems in the bud. He's had pain relief and gut stimulant but if not better tomorrow I can get more for him.
The vet thanks x-rays are not worthwhile as it will probably not show a tumour and a rabbit gut is usually pretty unclear anyway. Oddeye had similar last year and if it was something nasty the vet thinks he would be dead by now. So we will keep and eye on him and see how he goes. I think it may be linked to the changeable weather ( and his teeth are fine).

Back